Home   Toddlers day care - 18 Months to 3 Years

Toddlers day care - 18 Months to 3 Years

Our toddler room is a friendly and homely room for children to continue their development at nursery.

All our resources and activities are at child level to encourage children to make choices meaning 80% of activities is child initiated and the other 20 % is focus led.

The children can free flow into our Messy Room to participate in activities to stimulate their senses.

The room is divided into areas such as a Treasure Basket, Construction, Role Play, Singing and a quiet area for Reading.

All you child’s adventures are recorded in their journal so you can be involved in what is happening in their nursery life.