Welcome to Woodside Nursery. Farnhill, near Skipton

Woodside Nursery School is a family run Nursery. It has been a family business for over 25 years , originally run by Helen Barker and now by her Son Andrew, Daughter Rebecca and Andrew's wife Helen....

Early Years Holiday club

We provide a holiday club for all children up to the end of their reception year at school.

Crech

We provide a facility to all parents who may just need a hour or two to catch up with jobs, meet friends or maybe go to the gym . This facility is charged hourly.

Learn More


Babies day care - 3 to 18 Months

Our baby room is a warm and welcoming environment for your child to start their journey at Nursery. Each baby has their own diary which keeps Mum and Dad up to date and involved with all the activities through the day from nappy changes, eating and sleeping habits, development and any fun activities they have enjoyed. On top of this all children at Woodside
Learn More

Toddlers day care - 18 Months to 3 Years

Our toddler room is a friendly and homely room for children to continue their development at nursery. All our resources and activities are at child level to encourage children to make choices meaning 80% of activities is child initiated and the other 20 % is focus led. The children can free flow into our Messy Room to participate in activities to stimulate their senses.
Learn More

Pre school day care - 3 to 5 Years

Our Pre School Room is a stimulating and exiting environment designed for the children to develop and prepare for the next stage of their education, going to big school. The activities are at the children’s level to encourage them to make acquired choices, from Role Play, Singing, and also Mathematics and Literacy. Sensory Activities are also on offer including Play Dough, Painting, Crafts and
Learn More